• Thai streetfood

    Thai streetfood

  • Puff pastry cheese sticks

    Puff pastry cheese sticks

  • Fusion curry chicken

    Fusion curry chicken

  • Poppy seed strudel

    Poppy seed strudel

  • Vietnamese sandwich seller

    Vietnamese sandwich seller

Foodzeit in Kenya - impressions

Elephant taking a bath
Been a while since my last posting but I have been busy and around. My last trip brought me to Kenya. I enjoyed my time there but was very busy and had not a lot of time for culinary discoveries. So here are some pictures I want to share with you and I hope I can be back soon with some fresh bread. My sourdough is already waiting for me in the fridge...

Dried up salt lake, the color is impressive
I did not find the eggs or else i would have made a huge breakfast
Zebra grasing

5 comments:

  1. gelegentlich ist das praktische Leben doch wichtiger... schöne Aufnahmen! und ich bin schon gespannt auf dein Sauerteigbrot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vielen Dank fürs Mitnehmen!
    Das steht noch auf meiner To Do-Liste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ninive am Wochenende ist es sicher soweit. Habe auch schon mein roggenmehl gekauft
    @turbohausfrau - UNBEDINGT machen. Das ist sooooo toll da. Ich bin noch immer in Gedanken dort. Aber bald hat mich die Realitaet wieder, dann wird auch wieder mehr gebloggt !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tolle Fotos :) Afrika steht noch auf meiner Liste und wenn ich so deine Bilder sehe, bekomme ich gleich Fernweh :)

    Liebe Grüße, Semiha

    ReplyDelete